Our Management Contracting Service is specifically tailored to meet our clients’ requirements to ensure that a bespoke service is provided.
MET Development also undertakes cost plus or fix fee contracts under Management Contracting procurement route as the Principal contractor.
- Advising on the feasibility, procurement routes, design team appointments, third party consultants appointments, build ability, cost control, design, value engineering and programming.
- Advising on the need for mock ups, samples, tests and inspections.
- Acting as the principal contractor.
- Preparing a construction programme and defining methods of working on site.
- Arranging for site accommodation, welfare facilities, fences, hoardings, roads and walkways, drainage, power and water supply.
- Managing sub-contractors and site inspectors .
- Co-ordinating the release of information by consultants and statutory undertakers.
- Managing and co-ordinating works contracts, including acting as contract administrator, carrying out inspections, issuing instructions and certificates etc.
- Collating as-built information,building owner’s manual, building users handbook, project handbook, health and safety file, pre-construction information, site waste management plan and construction phase plan.
- Managing the site.
- Chairing site progress meetings and preparing progress reports for the client.